This content explains HOW scala-adapters is implemented.
This content should support the collaboration between:
- System Architecture
- Design Pattern
- Implementation Guidelines
- Technical Decisions
- Non-functional Requirements
- Quality Assurance QA
A Full Stack projects always consists of 3 modules:
- client: Code that runs in the browser.
- shared: Code that runs in the browser and on the server.
- server: Code that runs on the server.
Use Case Architecture
Coming from the Use Case we have the following setup:
This allows us also to have a look on reusability of server and client code (over the project borders).